The Indiana Conservation Partnership
The Partnership is comprised of eight Indiana agencies and organizations who share a common goal of promoting conservation. To that end, the mission of the Indiana Conservation Partnership is to provide technical, financial and educational assistance needed to implement economically and environmentally compatible land and water stewardship decisions, practices and technologies.
ICP Focus Areas for 2012:
- Conservation Cropping Systems Initiative (CCSI)
- Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP)
- Watershed Initiatives
- Targeting, Monitoring, Outcomes
Overall Goals of the Partnership:
- increased conservation funding
- an effective conservation delivery system
- accountability and measurable results
- develop strong leaders
- use the best technology
- send a consistent, positive message about conservation in Indiana.